"Another satisfied customer!"
- Don Infusio
This is the grossest man to ever walk the earth. He is a joke NPC created by both JelloApocalypse and WarpedLamp, whose main joke is selling the party random and terrible Roll20 assets and being gross overall. Although his appearances have been short he has grown to be a beloved character within the community and by the GM's.
Episode 4 - Horizontal Pilot Command Edit
Don first appeared within the Part 0 RP session where he revealed his "Bag of Tricks" to the party. He was then hypnotized into throwing his gross bag into Giovanni. He then revealed to the party that Guile Manning was at the convention before making his leave.
In the actual campaign, Don revealed that he had opened his own stand within Death-Con under the alias "Peeeeeete." He managed to sell his personal pilot "Rock Bottom" to Rick for a pat on the back from Tripwire because would "LITERALLY take anything except Hattrick" (Rick's Pilot) He then proceeded to show the party his many TERRIBLE items of which he tried to sell them, causing Sylvie to temporarily lose sanity.
Episode 7 - Exquisite Drunken Candymaker Edit
Don also appeared in this episode as the party were on their way to Giovanni's chamber. He interrupted them with one last attempt to sell them his wares as THE TRUE BOSS!
"Today Don ate a rat and didn't get sick!"
- Don Infusio
- Aura of Cheeto Dust: Don used this ability in Episode 7 to suffocate and negate the powers of the party in order to force them to buy his items.
- Stench: Although it hasn't been referenced directly it appears his stench plus his aforementioned aura gives him resistance against overall aura and investigation checks causing him to be unpredictable in most cases. It also has the ability to cancel ALL OTHER ABILITIES! It was powerful enough to block out the power of Naven's overpowered epithet "Flashback" and Molly's silence. Which means that although his proficiency is 1 his stench + his aura are strong enough to overpower some of the most powerful epithet users.
- "Bag of Tricks": Don's Bag of Tricks is the item which carries his many wonderful items, It is covered in so many stains that makes a camouflage "this way the cops cant see it when I throw it in a river." It also produces many NOISES, which are unsettling. Don himself has gone to say that "One cannot simply describe whats inside this bag in one word because they're all adjectives such as disgusting, foul, and unnecessary." Although he has never been in an official combat, It can be assumed that this bag could be used much like Regina and Happy Abby's grab-bags allowing him to summon countless Roll20 Assets to the field.
- Pilot - Rock Bottom: He has his own custom pilot "Rock Bottom" which is a baboon with stones for butt-cheeks. It is certified: "better than Hattrick and NOTHING ELSE!" He sells it to Rick for a pat on the back. But it is assumed that he could receive it again if he is scanned by a pilot hangar much like when Sylvie received a updated 2nd copy of Lambsalot. It is never used in combat so we never really see what it could do.
- Map Control: Don has a miraculous power to shape and change the very world in which you live in. He has been shown to remove and change the structure of buildings and landmarks such as removing the door and adding his shadowy gate. He can also restore any terrible change he makes to the map.
- Roll20 Assets: The items that Don sells are all terrible Roll20 assets that Jello and the Co-DMs find while they are making the maps. They consist of, but are not limited to...
- A toy rocket-ship. (Sold)
- Half a staircase.
- An entire stair case with the word JPEG written on it.
- Red "probono" sign written in a terrible font.
- A Chuck Norris meme from the year 2000.
- A bridge from a weird angle.
- A telephone booth.
- WHATS THAT YOU SAY NOT A GOOD ENOUGH ANGLE? HOW 'BOUT THIS ONE!(1)
- WHATS THAT YOU SAY NOT A GOOD ENOUGH ANGLE? HOW 'BOUT THIS ONE!(2)
- WHATS THAT YOU SAY NOT A GOOD ENOUGH ANGLE? HOW 'BOUT THIS ONE!(3)
- WHATS THAT YOU SAY NOT A GOOD ENOUGH ANGLE? HOW 'BOUT THIS ONE!(4)
- A distant photo of a village.
- An extreme close up of a goblin.
- An unfinished Code Lyoko monster.
- Whats that you say? Too many legs? Well how about just one leg?
- A star wars meme.
- A plushie.
- A blow up doll.
- An M&M Gansley. (Given as a prize for the Executive Grin Contest.)
- A gate with a weird unnatural shadow.
- A boss banner which was custom made in 5 solid minutes.
- A JPEG altar.
- A barrel of slightly concerned monkeys
- A Mannequin.
- A measuring stick for measuring how big a square is.
- A nose.
- A game of "Break the Ice".
- A LARGE UNSPEAKABLE PILE OF CORPSES!!!
- Multiple large tiles of shrimp.
- Puzzles from 90's point and click adventure games.
- PART 2 BABY!
- Endgame cut-scene panel. "YOU EARNED IT!"
- THE NEWEST ANGLE FOR CODE LYOKO MONSTERS!
- One eye and his angry friends.
- A weed enthusiast grandma with complementary WEED!
- A portrait of a gunman.
- "' But hold on!' you say 'I want there to be background on that portrait of a gunman.'"
- "'Hold on!' you say again 'I want it to be transparent again!'" 'Ok!' "I say as A FINGER ON THE MONKEY'S PAW CURLS!"
- DON'S FURSONA!
- A very helpful treasure map for how to find the door! (Sold for $20)
- And a broken spider.
Fun Facts Edit
- Don's name was made when Jello found an article about a terrible lazy librarian named Don Infusio and thought it was a fun name.